Irrigation Australia International Conference and Exhibition was hosted at International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney from 13th – 15th June, 2018. After eight years, the conference returns to Sydney, bigger and better than ever. Thi is the only conference in Australia that is solely dedicated to advancing and promoting the entire irrigation industry value chain, presenting issues relating to, or impacting on irrigation in Australia. With the theme”Addressing the Big Issues”, this year’s conference focus on five keys themes:
- Agriculture: new technologies, wastewater and reclaimed water, micro-irrigation, drought and salinity management, water rights, transfers and mitigation, and site-specific irrigation and precision agriculture.
- Turf and landscape: sports turf, alternative water resources, flow-sensing and water management, auditing and scheduling, low-impact development irrigation, plant factors, and the landscaper’s role
- Issues for Australia: including the Murray-Darling Basin Plan, National Water Infrastructure Development, urban water policy and reform, developing northern Australia and Tasmania-specific issues
- Future planning: involving issues surrounding supply and demand, energy affordability, sustainability and education and training
- International matters: covering case studies, research and innovative projects.
AGNFLOW team very glade to be invited to attend this show by our China partner Irritech company, it’s a good chance to catch up with our old friends, and to learn the latest technologies and products in this irrigation industrial, which will help our AGNFLOW team to use the best quality products ensure supplying the better service to our farmers for irrigation and water saving.