UMC Centre Drive 3/4 H.P. Ratio 40:1
UMC Power Saver Centre Drive 3/4 H.P. Ratio 40:1 for Centre Pivot / Lateral Move Irrigation Systems
UMC’s Power Saver is available with a 3 phase, 460/380 Volt AC, 60/50Hz electric motor. We offer multi-ratio, speed-reducing gearboxes that use 95 percent-efficient helical spur gears for power transmission to the final drive gearbox. This model Power Save 3.5 is the most efficient gearmotor for centre pivots and lateral move irrigation systems, the grower is able to precisely control water application while saving energy.
Features and Benefits
- All aluminium gear case and motor housing for cooler running, longer life, and increased corrosion resistance.
- Class F insulation and materials are used throughout.
- All critical electrical connections are encapsulated to resist penetration of moisture.
- Proven reliability.
- Multi-bolt mounting pattern fits (3 3/8″ x 6 3/8″), (4 3/4″ x 7 1/4″) and (5″ x 6″) bolt patterns.
- Voltage 460V 60Hz, 380V 50Hz.
- Helical gear design, high strength steel shafting for long life and dependability.
- Make possible the use of smaller generators and smaller incoming wire sizes.
- Thermally protected with automatic reset.
- All gears are heat treated.
- Shipped with gear oil.
- Specially designed input and output seals
- Tip fill plug position to set correct oil level.
- CSA approved.
- Efficiency 95%